Heal Skin And Look Younger With Microneedling
Professional Microneedling in Winnipeg
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves pricking the skin with tiny needles which causes your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger.
Your Choice for Microneedling Winnipeg
Microneedling is a process involving tiny microscopic needles used to target collagen in the dermis of the patient’s skin. By stimulating collagen, and exfoliating the skin at the same time, this treatment helps speed up cell turnover rate, plump the skin, and retain the skin’s water level for a moisturized look and soft feel.
When all of the above mentioned benefits begin to take place in the dermal and epidermal layers, improvement becomes noticed, and skin burdens begin to fade.
before & after Microneedling
Our Clients Speak For us
Microneedling is most well-known to treat the following conditions:
Tips for Microneedling
- Avoid Accutane in the 6-months prior to beginning your treatment
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as exfoliants or topical antibiotics 5-7 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid intense pulsed light treatment (IPL), unprotected sun exposure, and sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure
- Do not shave the day of the procedure to avoid irritation
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for the 5-7 days prior
- Avoid blood thinning agents for at least 1 week prior because bruising is a common side effect for micro needling
- Keep your skin free of lotion, oil, makeup, powders, and sunscreens.
- Your specialist will ask if there are any cosmetic tattoos in the treatment area
- 30-45 minutes prior to your treatment, topical lidocaine will be applied to your skin
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for 1 week after the procedure
- Do not use ice on your face as this may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that’s critical for your skin’s rejuvenation
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 1 week. After 24 hours, always use sun block.
- Use a pain killer, such as Tylenol, if you experience any soreness
Get a Pass
And save Big!
You can save up to $500 on laser treatments with our Laser Membership.
Click below to see how!
Book your next Laser Appointment with us today!
Our online booking tool will have your appointment booked within minutesBook Online