Relaxing & Reviving
Professional Facials in Winnipeg
The beauty treatment that combats breakouts sculpts, tones, hydrates, plumps, and brightens the skin – and in the right hands, can completely transform your complexion
Your Choice for Facials Winnipeg
There are plenty of things to consider when choosing the right facialist or treatment. It comes down to the products used, techniques, skill levels, and of course, what your skin actually needs.
In Winnipeg, you'll find medi-spas, beauty bars, spas and salons on every corner – luckily for you, we've narrowed down the best facials to try in Winnipeg, whether you're into holistic healing and natural remedies, or intensive massage and high-tech devices.
before & after laser hair removal
Our Clients Speak For us
Facial Services At cherry Skin & Laser
Tips For Laser hair removal
- The area to be treated must be clean-shaven. (Clients who are not shaven can be subject to a shaving fee, which varies based on size and location minimum of $10 )
- Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait 2 weeks before being treated to avoid additional skin damage.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after your laser treatment.
- Client must stop waxing, tweezing and chemical epilation 3 weeks prior to treatment. *Only for hair removal treatments*
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injection to receive treatment.
- Clients who have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months cannot have laser hair removal treatments.
- If you are prone to cold sores, it is highly recommended to take antiviral medication prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for one week after treatment
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to prevent excessive irritation or skin damage
- If the skin feels sunburned or irritated, take Tylenol as directed to manage these side effects.
- Comfort may be improved by applying cool compresses or aloe vera gel
- After gently cleaning the skin, pat it dry rather than rubbing
The short answer is that most areas require 6-8 treatments.
However, the number of treatments required for long term benefits depends on your hair’s thickness, the area treated and your hair growth cycle. Laser treatments work by disabling the hair that is principally in the active growth phase at the time of treatment.
Get a Pass
And save Big!
You can save up to $500 on laser treatments with our Laser Membership.
Click below to see how!
Book your next Facial Appointment with us today!
Our online booking tool will have your appointment booked within minutesBook Online