The new and powerful HydraFacial Treatment
Professional Hydrafacial in Winnipeg
The HydraFacial™ is one of the newest and most popular non-invasive skin care treatments available, providing immediate results with zero downtime.
Your Choice for HydraFacial Winnipeg
It offers a deep exfoliation, while at the same time cleansing, extracting, hydrating and infusing your skin with powerful antioxidant-rich serums. After just one treatment, you will have noticeably softer, hydrated, smoother, glowing skin.
After a series of HydraFacials, you will notice a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, and brown spots.
before & after HydraFacial
Our Clients Speak For us
Benefits of HydraFacial
Tips for Microneedling
- Avoid Accutane in the 6-months prior to beginning your treatment
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as exfoliants or topical antibiotics 5-7 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid intense pulsed light treatment (IPL), unprotected sun exposure, and sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure
- Do not shave the day of the procedure to avoid irritation
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for the 5-7 days prior
- Avoid blood thinning agents for at least 1 week prior because bruising is a common side effect for micro needling
- Keep your skin free of lotion, oil, makeup, powders, and sunscreens.
- Your specialist will ask if there are any cosmetic tattoos in the treatment area
- 30-45 minutes prior to your treatment, topical lidocaine will be applied to your skin
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for 1 week after the procedure
- Do not use ice on your face as this may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that’s critical for your skin’s rejuvenation
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 1 week. After 24 hours, always use sun block.
- Use a pain killer, such as Tylenol, if you experience any soreness
Get a Pass
And save Big!
You can save up to $500 on laser treatments with our Laser Membership.
Click below to see how!