Laser hair removal winnepeg
Easy, Precise, Painless
Professional Laser hair removal in Winnipeg
Using the latest hair removal technology and methods, our treatments can guarantee you results without the pain and stress of laser technology.
Your Choice for Laser hair removal Winnipeg
Laser hair removal is based on advanced technology that targets the hair follicle in the exact place it grows. By destroying the follicle, hair can no longer grow, eliminating it permanently! The laser hair removal treatment can give you smoother, hair-free skin within a few weeks.
You want to be hair-free without the hassle of shaving and waxing every few days. Imagine if you could get rid of unwanted hair within a few weeks, permanently.
before & after laser hair removal
Our Clients Speak For us
Benefits Of Laser hair removal
Tips For Laser hair removal
- The area to be treated must be clean-shaven. (Clients who are not shaven can be subject to a shaving fee, which varies based on size and location minimum of $10 )
- Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait 2 weeks before being treated to avoid additional skin damage.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after your laser treatment.
- Client must stop waxing, tweezing and chemical epilation 3 weeks prior to treatment. *Only for hair removal treatments*
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injection to receive treatment.
- Clients who have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months cannot have laser hair removal treatments.
- If you are prone to cold sores, it is highly recommended to take antiviral medication prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for one week after treatment
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to prevent excessive irritation or skin damage
- If the skin feels sunburned or irritated, take Tylenol as directed to manage these side effects.
- Comfort may be improved by applying cool compresses or aloe vera gel
- After gently cleaning the skin, pat it dry rather than rubbing
The short answer is that most areas require 6-8 treatments.
However, the number of treatments required for long term benefits depends on your hair’s thickness, the area treated and your hair growth cycle. Laser treatments work by disabling the hair that is principally in the active growth phase at the time of treatment.
Get a Pass
And save Big!
You can save up to $500 on laser treatments with our Laser Membership.
Click below to see how!